Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whoo hoo

Well last night was a huge success, I managed to do something stupid and not regret it and i didn't get arrested.

I got home yesterday afternoon and I proclaimed to Viv and J that i will be getting trashed tonight and they just laughed as Viv was giving me a beer.

Quickly picking up speed at home i decided to go out and continue.

My plan was simple, get drunk as quickly as i can and pick up someone. I got to the keg and amazingly got a parking space right at the entrance which was perfect for a quick get-away.

Just by getting out of my car i attracted all kinds of attention because people started greeting me and screaming "Hi Jay !". I've never been popular or anything.

Coming into the Keg i met a friend i haven't seen in about 2 years and also a girl i used to date.

It took me nearly 30 minutes to get a drink so i decided to drink for 2 as Brad was not there.

The evening progressed and i ended up sitting and chatting to a girl i used to fall over my feet for and it was fun.

Didn't get laid or arrested but that wasn't my purpose, i did however managed to drive nearly 200km/h down a piece of road and i wasn't that drunk.

I have to get out more.

Sorry Angel that you couldn't be there, We would've had alot of fun.

No comments: