Thursday, October 16, 2008

Being sick

I'm sick today...scary sick

I never become sick, i think the last time i saw a doctor was when i broke my wrist in a freak drunk ice skating incident. No i feel like utter crap, it seems i have swallowed a cheese grater and its stuck in my throat. I'm sneezing aswell and its annoying.

And the whole crap thing is i'm also working this weekends so i'm truly not looking forward to it. i just want to crawl into my bed and sleep. Bev has just recovered from a bad flu and i'm so scared i'm gonna make her sick and i don't want that.

I spent the night there again and only left around 1 in the morning. It was so good to just sit around alone and talk and be together. we discussed something this morning and i completely understand it and there is nothing to be sorry about. If you are not ready then you aren't.

Luv u Angel.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hey baby you can't get sick now. Love you too and thanks for understanding guess thats why I love you so much.

Hope you feel better soon.

Mwah Mwah