Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday as everyone knows and it was pretty uneventful until last night.

I went through to Bev's house for a braai and to meet the parents. I dread it as i don't always give a good impression with the piercings and long hair but i think i did impress.

I normally drink spiced gold so my drink was already there when i walked into the house. We sat and chatted for a while until Bev's friend decided to go to bed and we still had a couple of drinks and we talked and then it happened.

We kissed.

You know the point in your life when you feel nothing can be more perfect. that was what it felt like.

The kiss sealed the deal last night and we will definitely be seeing alot more of each other.

Now i have to sit with a massive hangover and 3hours sleep...please someone help me.

Mwah, luv u Angel.

1 comment:

acidicice said...

Exciting stuff. That's the one thing about being in a long term relationship/marriage...you'll never have the thrill of that first kiss again, but there are other things that make up for it!