Sunday, November 30, 2008

The weekend

I had a ok weekend,

Friday afternoon i went to my "mom" for her birthday and had 2 drinks with her and afterwards i went home, took a shower and decided to go ice skating as i had nothing better to do with my time.

It was fun, i really can't explain it but it took my mind off everything and i could just have fun.

Saturday morning my plan of action was to do the brakes on my car but when i looked i noticed i didn't have a jack so it was a lost cause so i decided to go do our washing which was a good idea as it was really warm and the clothes were done quickly.

Bev smsed me out of the blue but i was actually hoping for her to sms me as i have been missing her. I'm not sure what is going on but i'm giving her her space. only thing is that i miss talking to her and i hope she feels the same.

Sunday i went through to see my goddaughter and damn she has grown, she has a full head of hair and she is so adorable, quiet and googly...all she does is eat and sleep.

I got a phone call from my brother telling me my mom's place is apparently under water. I phoned her and she was freaking out and hung up on me so i raced through to her place to expect the worst and when i got there she didn't have hot water. People should really communicate correctly.

Went home afterwards and just relaxed and around 9 last night i had the craving for sweets so i went to the shops and got myself some sweets.

P.S. i don't know whats going on and i need to find out because its ripping me apart.

No comments: