Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(No Comment)

Hi Everyone, posting late this week because yesterday was crazy...

The weekend was fun and mildly relaxing.

Myself and my girlfriend went iceskating as per usual and i think if there was a speedtrap on that ice i would've gotten a fine for speeding...it was amazing but tiring.

Saturday morning and stayed indoors and under a blanket cos the weather just gave me a sick feeling so it was safer to stay inside. pretty much did that the whole day and saturday night we went to a pool party which i'll post photos of later.

My girlfriend had a bit too much to drink so it was interesting since alcohol has not been my friend for a couple of years now since running into some trouble with the police...long story...DRINKING AND DRIVING IS BAD KIDS !!!

Sunday i decided to mess around with my car audio as it making a annoying whining noise which i'm gonna fix on friday...

I love designing and building car audio and the color red so i post some pics when i'm done.

Only a 4 day week so i'm a happy camper and if our president decides one day we'll have a 3 day week...whoo hoo.

No comments: