Thursday, May 28, 2009

So much fun

Well if you are not on my Facebook then you will have noticed that i am in a relationship again.





I met this girl through a mutual friend and we really hit it off and its amazing for a change to have someone in my life again. I know i have made one person upset by this and i do apologize.





Last weekend was D-day to install my newest toy, i haven't taken photo's yet of anything as the installation isn't complete and last night i went to get my other new toy which i'm really psyched about.





This weekend is gonna be quiet (I hope)





Tomorrow we are doing shopping and watching the Super 14 finals match and afterwards we are going to a dinner.





Sunday i would like to spend a little bit longer in bed...



My new toys that i picked up last night...safety first

No comments: